a:I need to order new business cards.
我要訂制新的名片。
b:Do you have any idea how many you'd like?
你想好需要多少了嗎?
a:I think 2,000 would be enough.
我想2000張就夠了。
b:Would you fill out this form, please?
你能填下這張表格嗎?
a:I don't want to make any changes to my old card.
你想制作一個和舊的明信片一模一樣的名片。
b:If you detect any difference, I'll take you out to dinner.
如果你看到有什么不同,我就請你吃飯。
a:...Okay, that's it. Here's the form, and here's my old card to use as a model.
……好的,那就這樣吧。給你表格,和我舊的名片,給你做個參照。
b:Thank you. Your order will be ready seven days from now.
謝謝。你的訂單三天后將制作好。
a:I need it sooner. Let me have it in three days, okay?
我很急著要。三天后可以制作好嗎?
b:We can certainly give you faster turn around, but it will cost you extra.
當(dāng)然我們可以加快制作好,但是你要支付更多。 |