Tom:Hey, have you ever heard people can died of kiss?
嘿,你聽說過有人死于接吻嗎?
Gina:No, never, what happened?
不,從來沒有過,發(fā)生了什么事?
Tom:Christina Desforges, a girl who was 15 years old died in November, 2005 after kissed her boyfriend.
2005年11月,克里斯蒂娜 戴福士,一名15歲的女孩,在親吻她的男友后死亡。
Gina:Did she have any heart disease?
她有心臟病嗎?
Tom:No, she died of peanut.
沒有,她死于花生。
Gina:Are you joking? Peanut is not poisonous, I like peanut and I am still alive.
你在開什么玩笑?花生沒有毒,我喜歡吃花生,我還活著。
Tom:The problem is that she had serious peanut allergies.
問題是她患有嚴重的花生過敏癥。
Gina:Oh, but why you say she died of kiss?
哦,但是為什么你說她死于接吻呢?
Tom:Because her boyfriend ate some bread with peanut butter before kiss her.
因為她的男朋友在親她之前吃了一些帶花生醬的面包。
Gina:It is terrible. Next time please check your boyfriend’s mouth before kiss him.
太可怕了。下次在親你的男友之前必須先檢查他的口腔。 |